Moist and fluffy, and stuffed with a whole strawberry.
This recipe makes approximately 6-8 cupcakes.
- 1 Cup strawberries chopped small
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk (thick fatty coconut milk recommended)
- 1/4 Cup butter ::: melted or atleast softened
- 1.5 Tsp vanilla extract
- Strawberry Nesquick (optional)
- 1 Cup flour
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- 1 1/4 Tsp baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- Whole strawberries with stems/tops cut off :: same amount as number of cupcakes.
- Frosting of choice
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients and set bowl aside.
- Mix wet ingredients: I recommend blending them or using an electric mixer. Add a couple squirts of strawberry nesquick to make it pinker and add yummy flavor.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mix until combined :: stir them as little as possible.
- Fill cupcake pan/holders about 3/4 full, place a whole strawberry in the center of each one with the flat top up, and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Allow to cool, then frost and top with whipped cream.