Better than ihop.
- 4 - 5 slices of deliciously unhealthy fluffy white bread (like Sara Lee Artesano)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS milk (coconut recommended)
- 2 TBS butter
- Maple Syrup (real pure maple syrup highly recommended)
- Whipped Cream
- Melt 1 TBS butter in pan over low medium heat.
- Whisk together: eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla.
- When pan is ready, coat 1 piece of bread on both sides with the egg mixture, and put it in the pan. Cook for a few minutes, then turn. Should be slightly browned.
- My pan is big enough to cook 2 slices at a time. Then I melt the other TBS butter, and cook the other 2 slices. Sometimes there's enough egg-mixture left for an extra slice.
- Serve on a plate, topped with maple syrup and whip cream.