these quesadillas are kind of like mini mexican style pizzas.
a) 2 Tortillas (that will fit into bottom of pan)
b) 4 tablespoons Shredded Cheese (I like Almond Cheese -Pepper Jack flavor)
c) 1 Tofurky Deli Slice (I like the Italian flavor)
d) 1/8 cup Greens (spinach, pea shoots, fresh herbs, whatever you like)
e) 2 tablespoons Salsa (fireroasted from Sprouts is yummy)
1) Oil: place a spoonful of oil in pan, warm it up on the lowest temp.
2) Tortilla: Place one tortilla in the pan.
3) Cheese: Add a layer of shredded cheese.
4) Tofurky: tear up a slice of tofurky and spread it out over the cheese.
5) Greens: Add a thin and spread out layer of greens.
5) Tortilla: Place 2nd tortilla on top, and allow to cook for a moment.
6) Flip it over, and cook it for a moment, make sure cheese is melted.
7) Salsa: Remove the quesadilla from pan, add a spoonful of salsa on top and spread it out.
8) Fold the whole quesadilla in half, and dig in! You could use a fork if you're dainty like that, or just start biting into it like I do!