This is a great way to get some good wild greens into breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBS milk (coconut recommended)
- 7-10 mallow leaves, chopped small
- 2 crimini mushrooms, chopped small
- 1/2 TBS butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp (or more) turmeric
- sprinkle of pepper
- melt the butter in the pan over low-medium heat, add the salt.
- whisk together in a bowl: the eggs, milk, pepper, and turmeric. Stir in the chopped mallow and mushrooms.
- poor mixture into pan - cook for about a minute, then scramble (chop it up with the spatula and keep turning and mixing until cooked).
Goes great with some hash browns, also cooked in butter and salt. ♥