- 1TBS olive oil
- 1 Russet Potato
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TBS milk
- Herbs (I use fresh lemon thyme, holy basil, and rosemary... a dried italian blend is also fine)
- Shredded cheese
- Salsa (fire roasted flavor recommended)
- Add oil to pan over low-medium heat.
- Dice potato, add to pan.
- While potato cooks, whisk together the 2 eggs in a bowl with the milk.
- Cut up your herbs if you are using fresh.
- When the potatos are cooked to satisfaction, add in the eggs and herbs, and scramble it all together until the eggs are done.
- Transfer to a bowl, and add the cheese, salsa and salt to taste.
Dig in and enjoy!